Beginning today I have committed to post a fresh blog post every single day in the month of May for the annual WordCount Blogathon 2012 and I am not at all worried about running out of words or ideas to babble on about. I have some fun plans already brewing and I love the challenge of writing every single day. So you may get sick of me and my constant Facebook Notices about reading Recovering Church Lady. But come anyway ok?
I will tell you more about the other bloggers who are involved in this Blogathon in the coming posts. I am excited to be part of this amazing community of bloggers! My life has been impacted and my spirit uplifted and challenged by my fellow bloggers from all over the world.
To give you a tiny taste of coming attractions here on Recovering Church Lady:
- That Awful Feeling When you Find out that Your Husband is Right
- An Open Letter to My Family
- Haiku Day
- Random Journal Day every weekend will continue
- What a Mom Really Wants for Mother's Day
- and more! Ha! Sounds like a commercial.....but you don't need to send me five payments of $19.99 (unless you really want to!)
Thank you God:
- For giving me words from your heart to my heart and then to other's hearts.
- For my amazing, talented and beautiful family!
- For meeting me here in my home!