- My quiet home. These mornings are sweet and contemplative.
- My noisy home. The evenings when the sons are here and have chosen the music, the kitchen is bustling with messy activity, and laughter is a main ingredient.
- The sunshine hitting my kitchen floor this morning. Even though it clearly reveals that even short hair dogs do shed.
- Coffee. What is it about that first hot sip? Embarrassed to admit that the old Folgers theme song often gets me out of bed in the morning. "Best part of waking up is Folgers in your cup" :)
- Fresh garden veggies in a bowl on the counter and then on a dish, hot and buttery.
- My husband, who loves, works and relaxes well.
- The brown eyes of our puppy staring at me as I tap away on my Mac.
- My Mac!
- My sons. They are both strong, deep and honest men. I smile with every thought of them. I adore the women they have chosen, reveals true inner brilliance.
- My friends. Those who live close are special treasures, they listen, understand, challenge and delight me. The new friends who live far away can be depended upon to boost my ego by leaving blog comments and words of encouragement. So thankful for both.
- My open-ended life. Have no idea how or where it will lead us next, but my heart is thankful for all these little things and so much more.
Thank you Father God.