Thirty-one posts in thirty-one days, I did it, Yay me! This was a fun challenge to do along with 400 or so other bloggers. We all sent our blog links to a central site everyday so that we could read each other. Very fun! Time to throw some RCL Blogathon Bullets at you about some things I learned and experienced this month:
- There is ALWAYS something to blog about.
- Readers like seeing something new every day.
- But I am sure that my Facebook friends were getting tired of all the notices of new posts!
- My readership numbers went up in May!
- I found some new fun cyber-friends through the Blogathon.
- It has distracted me from my $$ writing. Not good.
- But it also gave me ideas for articles.
- I've been blogging standing up a lot. Doing squats while writing is very funny looking.
- Now it is time to clean my house for company over the weekend. Oh the spider webs in the morning sunlight!