I'm in the mood for a bullet list today because it is 95 degrees HOT here at 6pm and I am exhausted from doing THIS! ^ Yep, we are having our first Garage Sale in over 30 years of marriage. And wow, I have always been pretty good at sending stuff to the goodwill, but I am finding lots of goodies that I hope will bring us some $$$!
So here goes:
- Ack! Cleaning, pricing, arranging stuff for the sale. Found about 5 different online ad sites to list our sale and now we hope for the best.
- No, the stuff WILL NOT RETURN to the house!
- I just got my third permanent freelance writing job! Well, I need to send and get paid for 2 test articles by next TUESDAY. Yikes! Then they will decide if I am a good fit to write their blog on their website. But they like my samples. More info when it happens. Yay!
- Good-bye Empty nest - Hello super hero mugs. Rocker Son is back and it's been good.
- I had a professional hair-cut this week. For the first time in over 2 years!! Feels so good and she said I hadn't messed it up too terribly.
- Been praying for my blog-friend Diva. Her hubs was in a bad motorcycle accident and the recovery is hard on him and the rest of their amazing family. Join me?
- Looking happily forward to a family reunion this summer! We have not been together since my mother's funeral 2 years ago. We will be staying with my Dad in the home he shared with her and it will be weird and hard, but need to get used to the new normal.
- You agree with me that you should not sell a book that makes you go "Aaw!" when you find it in a box? Right? Even if there are lots and lots of them? See, I thought so! Thnx.
- TOMATOES!! I am so very happy that our garden is giving us so many yummy tamayturs....Tonight will be BLTs for sure.
|Aren't they gorgeous? Oh the FLAVOR!!|
Pin It Like this? Don't forget to SHARE...